Aries: really fucking arrogant Taurus: bossy as fuck Gemini: two-faced spawn of satan Cancer: kinda nice and cries a lot Leo: talks way too much Virgo: overanalyzes everything Libra: probably hella boring Scorpio: has a collection of knives Sagittarius: keep your opinions to yourself Capricorn: lucifer’s servant Aquarius: hella weird and judgemental Pisces: way naive and probably gay
This one time I was in college and I was taking notes in class when I noticed a spelling error in a slide. I leaned over to tell me friend that the professor forgot an apostrophe but I forgot the word and ended up saying ‘flying comma’.
So I had to go out and by tampons today BECAUSE MY FUCKING SYSTEM IS A DAMN WEEK AHEAD OF ITSELF.
I storm into the store furious and grab a box and throw it on the counter. The lady looks at me in mutual understanding, nods AND THEN GRABS A BAG OF CHOCOLATES AND RINGS IT OUT WITH HER EMPLOYEES’ DISCOUNT FOR ME.
I think we can all say that there are some wonderful people in this world.
“You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, a living breathing screaming invitation to believe better things.”—Jamie Tworkowski (via ryelmo)
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
<b>Julius Caesar:</b> "I will rule over all this land. And I shall call it... Rome!"<p><b>Brutus:</b> "I think we should call it... Your Grave!"<p><b>Julius Caesar:</b> "Aaah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"<p>
And I wish people would stop with the ‘he’s free now’ or ‘he’s happy now’ stuff because whilst I understand the sentiment, that’s really not a good message to send to people who are currently struggling with depression and/or suicidal thoughts. There’s a reason that suicide goes up after a high profile suicide like this, and those kind of sentiments are part of it.
I just looked though 10 pages on your blog - and I have to say I am soo glad I stumbled across your page - I truly think this world is a brighter place because you are in it! You are a beautiful soul - thank you for sharing it with Tumbler - and tonight.. me <3
Dawwwww my cheeks are doing insane amounts of blushing right now! :D
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
hey guys, i know a lot of people have shared the suicide prevention lifeline number which is really great, but i wanted to remind everyone of this website that does the same, except it’s online. i’m sure there are people who might be more comfortable asking for help this way.
If you haven’t already heard, Robin Williams has been found dead, and the authorities suspect he took his own life. Proving yet again that depression is a silent menace. Especially so in people whose lives might seem charmed from the outside.